We are happy to announce the release of Banshee 2.1.3, the second
release in the 2.1 development series leading up to 2.2 (versions
2.1.1 and 2.1.2 were not released).
Release notes: http://banshee.fm/download/archives/2.1.3/
New features, enhancements and bug fixes:
* New custom support for the Barnes & Noble Nook
* Support for default internet radio stations provided by third parties
* bgo#549173: Add "Stop when finished" option in the notification
* bgo#636071: Get info from the database or the file when opening a URI
* bgo#647306: Add support for the Notion Ink Adam tablet
* bgo#651497: Motorola Atrix support
* bgo#653255: Samsung Galaxy S2 support
* bgo#653997: Samsung Galaxy Ace support
* bgo#656526: Add "Smiley Face Curve" default equalizer
* bgo#656670: Cache the ArtworkID in the database for faster startup
* Various enhancements to our experimental GStreamer# backend, bringing it
close to feature parity with our current C backend. It is still not
built by default and not recommended for daily use, but
testing is welcome.
* 39 fixed since 2.1.0
Binaries for the various supported platforms should become available
in the coming days.
Thanks to everybody who helped make it happen!