Posted on: 07/06/2004 05:36 AM
Bakery 2.3.6 has been released
Bakery is a C++ Framework for creating document-based GNOME applications using gtkmm. Bakery 2.3.x is for gtkmm 2.4 and libxml++ 2.6Read more
- Bakery provides a Document/View architecture, but it doesn't force you to use the whole architecture.
- Bakery can use XML as a document storage format.
- Bakery provides default functionality, which can be easily customized.
- Bakery makes it easy to start developing gtkmm/GNOME applications.
- Bakery gives your application structure.
- Bakery provides useful utility classes.