Posted on: 11/30/2004 03:22 PM
Bakery 2.3.10 has been released
Bakery is a C++ Framework for creating document-based GNOME applications using gtkmm. Bakery 2.3.x is for gtkmm 2.4 and libxml++ 2.6Read more
- Bakery provides a Document/View architecture,
but it doesn't force you to use the whole architecture.
- Bakery can use XML as a document storage format.
- Bakery provides default functionality,
which can be easily customized.
- Bakery makes it easy to start developing gtkmm/GNOME applications.
- Bakery gives your application structure.
- Bakery provides useful utility classes.