AT-SPI 2.1.92 is now available for download at:http://download.gnome.org/sources/at-spi2-core/2.1/http://download.gnome.org/sources/at-spi2-atk/2.1/http://download.gnome.org/sources/pyatspi/2.1/
What is AT-SPI2
AT-SPI2 is a D-Bus based accessibility framework. It defines a D-Bus
protocol for providing and accessing application accessibility
information. The project includes a library for bridging the D-Bus
protocol to the ATK API, allowing Gtk based applications to be made
accessible. It also contains a client (AT) side library in C and a wrapper
What's changed in AT-SPI 2.1.92
* [core] Fixed a crash when handling event listeners.
* [core] Fix for BGO#659088: Correctly define ATSPI_MODIFIER_NUMLOCK.
* [core] Add some defensive checks to prevent problems with defunct objects.
* [core] Fix for BGO#657051: Fix a build error on Solaris.
* [core] Fix some missing return statements.
* [core] Some fixes related to deregistering event listeners.
* [atk] Fix for BGO#658013: Add timeout to check for disconnect on a key listener.
Where can I get more information about AT-SPI2
The project wiki is available at:http://www.a11y.org/d-bus
How can I contribute to AT-SPI2?
We need help testing with Gnome accessibility technologies, improving
performance, and generally tying up loose ends. The above-referenced page
contains a list of known issues that should be fixed.
IRC : #a11y on Gimpnet
Development repositories can be found at:git://git.gnome.org/pyatspi2git://git.gnome.org/at-spi2-coregit://git.gnome.org/at-spi2-atk