Posted on: 05/22/2005 05:31 AM
The amaroK team announces version 1.2.4 of the amaroK audio player
ChangeLog relative to amaroK 1.2.3:
* Queue selected tracks shortcut, Ctrl+D. (BR 83675)
* The first engine entry in the config dialog was always blank.
* If you filtered by more than one word in Collection Browser, adding
expandable items (eg: artists or albums) wouldn't work. (BR 100150)
* Updating the collection without any changes being made to it kept
the Update button disabled forever.
* Application freezes when switching shoutcast streams. (BR 103890)
* MusicBrainz lookup was not escaping quote characters. (BR 103740)
* Fixed crash when clicking the "clear" button in CoverManager's filter
* Update lyrics page on new radio stream metadata. (BR 99725)
* xine-engine was reporting bogus tracklengths for ogg vorbis. (BR 102547)
The amaroK team
amaroK is a soundsystem-independent audio-player for *nix. Its interface uses a powerful "browser" metaphor that allows you to create playlists that make the most of your music collection. We have a fast development-cycle and super-happy users. We also provide pensions and other employment-benefits.
"Easily the best media-player for Linux at the moment. Install it now!"
- Linux Format Magazine
IRC: irc.freenode.net #amarok